We Pride Ourselves on the Personal Attention We Give Each Family.
Some questions you should ask…
- What is special about the program?
The philosophy? Quality of the staff and facilities?
- What are the costs?
Tuition? Optional activities? Spending money?
Special clothing and equipment? Insurance?
- Who are the staff members?
Age and experience? Recruitment and training?
Are staff members from overseas? Who drives the vehicles?
- Who are the participants?
Coed? Girls only? Boys only? Geographic representation?
How are ages grouped?
- How are problems handled?
Medical emergencies? Smoking? Curfew violations?
Special needs? Communications with parents?
- Are religious services available?
When? Denominational? Non-Denominational?
- International students?
How many? Where do they come from?
Is E.S.L. (English as a Second Language) offered?
- What is the percentage of return campers? Staff?
- Does the program offer transportation?
To contact Tips on Trips and Camps, click here
A free advisory service, established in 1971
TIPS ON TRIPS AND CAMPS opens doors to exciting summer opportunities.
Call us at 1-866-222-TIPS (8477)