Three to six weeks of immersion in another culture can significantly enhance a student’s language skills and offer a broader perspective of today’s world. Programs are located in Europe, North, Central and South America, and Asia.
Accommodation choices include home stay programs, camping and/or dormitory/youth hotel living. Residential immersion programs in a foreign country are most successful for high school students while school or chateau-based programs are best for ages 6-18.
Students will have the opportunity to
- Live in a university dorm or with a host family.
- Get to know teenagers from many different countries.
- Take courses at a high school or university.
- Do community service work alongside native speakers.
- Study art, history, theater and more.
- Enjoy cultural, sports and recreational highlights of the host country.
- Travel and have fun!
|Want a quick way to narrow down your summer choices and make an educated decision?|
|Want information on quality summer language programs? Our program evaluations are checked each year.|
|Want to work with a FREE camp referral agency that has been around for 41 years?|
Register now to work with one of our expert camp consultants and find the perfect program for your child.